SPECIAL FEATURES OF URETHANE FOAM
- 1. 2 lbs. per cu. ft., density of foam
- 2. Over 95% of the closed cell material resists absorption of water.
- 3. Not affected by gas, oil or other water pollutants.
- 4. Does not rot or corrode.
- 5. Insulates against heat or cold.
- 6. Reduces noise and vibration.
- 7. Hardens to approximately 40 lbs. per sq. in. compression strength.
MIXING - Equal parts of A and B are mixed together using rapid agitation for 30 seconds.
A cardboard carton cut and taped into position serves as a temporary form.
Foaming action will commence as the solution becomes milky in color. Quickly pour the solution into the space to be filled.
Foam expands in a matter of minutes and makes crackling sounds as it hardens. Warm conditions (80-90 degrees) results in a greater yield of foam.
The cardboard form is removed and boat is now ready for its deck. With the proper amount of foam, the boat now will not sink, even if completely filled with water.
Foam is easily filed into finished form.