Marine Epoxy 1 to 1 Mix
FOR COATING, FIBERGLASSING, STITCH & GLUE
- Penetrates and seals wood against moisture with a tough, flexible, permanent coating
- For covering wood boats with fiberglass cloth.
- Stronger and better than polyester resin for repairing fiberglass boats
- For cedar strip construction
- For stitch & glue construction
- Repair dry rot damage and prevent further decay
Epoxy-Plus is a premium grade marine epoxy. Easy to use with a 1 to 1 mix ratio, no amine blush, no sanding between coats, low viscosity for easy fiberglass wet-out, longer working time for the amateur builder. A proven product for over 35 years. It cures to a flexible, resilient surface, able to withstand flexing and impacts better than harder, more brittle epoxies. Cures ultra clear, ideal for clear finishes such as cedar strip boatbuilding. Use for stitch & glue, add wood flour for structural fillets.
More Information about Epoxy-Plus Resin
More Information on How To Use Epoxy-Plus.
More Information On Epoxy-Plus.
Note - units priced below include resin and hardener. e.g. a 1 gal. unit contains 1/2 gal. of resin and 1/2 gal of hardener.
Dispensing Pumps - Fit 1, 2, or 3 gallon units only. You can order these direct from US Plastics at 800-537-9724. The part # is 66079.
(*) 1 gallon and larger units of Epoxy-Plus are subject to a $15 hazmat fee in additional to standard shipping charges.